Bankers Life Insurance Company is in rehabilitation. Please refer to the links below for important information.
All documents are provided or approved by the Special Deputy Rehabilitator, appointed by the Commissioner of Insurance for the State of North Carolina, in his capacity as court appointed Rehabilitator.
- Letter to Policyholders
- We know you have questions. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions, which are periodically updated as information becomes available. Last update 09/30/2021.
- Producer Frequently Asked Questions are also available. Last update 08/26/2019.
- You may be eligible for a withdrawal or surrender under the Hardship Package. Please review the instructions, checklist and call us with questions. Incomplete applications or applications without support cannot be considered. Last Update 09/30/2021.
- Order Approving Moratorium on Policy Surrenders
- Consent Order of Rehabilitation
View the quarterly reports for the rehabilitation process as filed with the Insurance Commissioner. Click Here
Bankers Life Insurance Company
P.O. Box 11948
Winston-Salem NC 27116