Bankers Life Insurance Company is in rehabilitation. Please refer to the links below for important information.
On May 18, 2022, the Court has issued a judgment in the on-going case concerning Bankers Life Insurance Company. Details are found in the links below:
All documents are provided or approved by the Special Deputy Rehabilitator, appointed by the Commissioner of Insurance for the State of North Carolina, in his capacity as court appointed Rehabilitator.
- Letter to Policyholders
- We know you have questions. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions, which are periodically updated as information becomes available. Last update 09/30/2021.
- Producer Frequently Asked Questions are also available. Last update 08/26/2019.
- You may be eligible for a withdrawal or surrender under the Hardship Package. Please review the instructions, checklist and call us with questions. Incomplete applications or applications without support cannot be considered. Last Update 03/23/2022.
- Order Approving Moratorium on Policy Surrenders
- Consent Order of Rehabilitation
View the quarterly reports for the rehabilitation process as filed with the Insurance Commissioner. Click Here
Bankers Life Insurance Company
P.O. Box 11948
Winston-Salem NC 27116